Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's the law, bitch!

If I could pass any law I wanted, I would have to say that I would pass a law to make dodge ball a permanent part of Physical Education in the United States. Everyone knows dodge ball is one of, if not the most beloved gym game of all time. I feel that it is ridiculous that the school system (particularly ours) has banned it. I don't even understand any reasons why this has happened. We play with Nerf balls for god's sake! They don't even hurt when you get hit! How is such a fun and light-hearted game so evil? The most fun I have ever had in gym class was while playing a game of dodge ball. I wouldn't want future generations to be deprived of the fun that I was able to have. The school system has become so pussed out. Will they take away the fact that someone can be deemed a winner because it would make the loser feel too bad? What have we come to here!? It is a great game that works on speed, agility, hand-eye quardination, strenght, teamwork, and social skills. This game gives real insight to the real world. Be weak and stupid and get run over, or be smart and know how to capitalize on your strenghts and become successful.

No comments: