Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"The Natural"

Wow, the web designer did a wonderful job on the sight. The side pop-out tool bar and navigation really make it slick. I do enjoy looking over all of the pictures. It even has the picture of Tim Sylvia and I when we went turkey hunting, and man was that a big one I snagged! That was a thirty yard shot in some thick brush! I also like how they included my bio so that people could understand how I had to climb the latter to get where I am now in the UFC. This sight also advertises my most recent fight that's coming up versus Brock Lesnar. I think it's going to be a great fight and I'm looking forward to testing myself and to find out if I've still got it. This fight will decide for me if I still belong in the UFC. The picture featuring my UFC edition Hummer isn't really nessisary in my eyes. After all, that's not what I'm all about. But if fans are interested in my personal life then I would be glad to display that information. Thanks to my fans this sight is possible, so any way I can give back to them is something I'm willing to do. My bio is also very well done. The only thing I can think of as a critique is to include some of my younger years and the things I was doing as a kid. The way a person grows up and the way they are raised has alot to do with who they become and I think that would be a valuable bit of info to include. You can view the sight here.

1 comment:

smiley said...

Randy Couture is such a joke. He is the worst wrestler I've ever seen. He isn't even wrestling to begin with; everyone knows that wrestling on television is fake! I've never seen a stupider thing than watching a wrestling match. I hate wrestling, and I hate Randy Couture. I wouldn't even consider Randy an athlete because wrestling is hardly a sport. It's just two guys fighting and holding each other down on the floor.