Thursday, October 23, 2008

This product here is the Plasma Rifle! The Plasma Rifle is a type of raygun that uses a small nuclear reactor or fuel cell or any other type of advanced energy storage device. The power cell powers an electromagnetic accelerator that shots a pulse or stream of plasma. Plasma is just very hot, exited matter which means the particles are moving around extremely fast. The primary function of the weapon which dishes out damage is the thermal exchange which causes serious burns and often times immediate death. The plasma can also melt and vaporize certain inorganic materials. An example of these materials is almost any kind of metal or solid armor. This makes it far more useful than a regular gun when it comes to shooting at armored vehicals of any kind. The Plasma Rifle can range from a pistol size to a cannon size depending on the use. If you're looking to lay seige to a large area range, the larger size is the best option. For arming a foot solidier, you would want a more moble divice like the pistol or rifle sized version. This is the future! This will revolutionize the way us and our military look at weapons! The current price is about $11,999.

3 comments:

Jack Bauer said...

This is so sweet. I think I've seen one of these before, maybe in say...my favorite video game? I want to get one of these so badly. It would be so practical for me and my daily chores around the house. I have to rake leaves in the yard and bagging them up is a pain in the rear. If I had this Plasma Rifle, I could torch these leaves and poof, they would be gone. The price is reasonable, I just need to know where to get one.

smiley said...

I would not buy this product. I'd have no use for it because I'm not going to go out shooting at people or armored vehicles. I do think that it is a good product for the military, however, so the product doesn't have to be changed at all. The Plasma Rifle really seems to be very advanced. I'd like to know how dangerous the rifle is because if it is as dangerous as the atomic bomb then I am against the product.

CatastropheByAssociation said...

The Plasma Rifle is a cool idea, but ultimately useless to me. I'd rather have a battle of wits with someone or shoot them with a gun that costs less. Perhaps they wouldn't be guaranteed to die instantaneously, but at least they'd know I'm crazy and stay away. It would be cool to use for an army, but not personal use. Not many people have twelve thousand dollars just sitting around to spend on a ray gun.